Wednesday, March 30, 2011
♥;
I would love to have the best party that anyone has ever been to. Some girls want to have a small little beach wedding. And I’m like ‘No! I want the Celine Dion wedding!’ Weddings can be so boring, and those people who say their vows for 45 minutes can be obnoxious. It’s like, we know you’re in love, show it. I would have a secret choreographed dance for our first dance, where it turns into Saturday Night Fever and stupid stuff like that where we have the same sense of humor about it.
-Katy Perry on her dream wedding
I think it’s brave to try to be happy. You’ve gotten so comfortable being unhappy. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to wake up in the morning and choose to be happy, to let the water wash everything away?
“— Pushing Daisies (via misswallflower)

-Russell Brand about Katy Perry