Wednesday, March 30, 2011
♥;

I LURVE LURVE yulia's outfit and style in this photo!
LURVE the wild african jungle kinda feel!
There's one thing spinning in my mind ever since i got to know the dance competition
date has been changed to 21st may, which is the day i booked and intended to have
my awesome 21st party.
Part of me wants to be in the competition badly,
Part of me definitely want my party to go on.....
So.. i was thinking if i could join the competition if it's in the afternoon and
back to the party after tt.
Problem is that i do not know what time is my category yet =(
I was feeling kinda bad when i told xs the other day and he said we shall skip this
competition then... hmmm but i feel like joining, maybe i could plan something out
so we could take part too! <3
I wanna compete tgth with my dance mates!