<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 14, 2011
♥; I wanna burlesque like christina~!


Love this movie Buelesque!

Christina is damn pretty and sexy! It's just so amazing how they could flaunt a

woman's sexuality like that.

I've always dream to be that sexy but never dare to flaunt it. Haha!

Well, i believe every girl has this fantasy to be a sexy woman right?

I could never imagine myself like tt but it makes me so motivated to want to be like

them after the movie.

She's just so awesome! Dance and sing awefully good!

Oh well, i guess i could never have the confidence to flaunt my sexyness like they

did.

Maybe when i'm really drunk?! LOL!

13:41




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="