<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 01, 2011
♥;
It's tge 1st day of 2011!
A brand new day! I'm lying on the bed thinking what I should be doing after bouncing out of the bed later...
Hmmm...

I felt great at least I spent my lastday of the year with my beloved gfs <3
thanks weiying for the lovely dinner which made us all awefully full to the brim!
There are many people whom I wanna thank for being there when I needed them and it's finally a year over.

In fact, I'm rather excited and looking forward to this new year.
Will it be a year I would find more love more fun more everything of something I didn't have in the past?
Well... I guess it's too early to tell and we could only slowly discover the surprises along the days!

I bet everyone must have a listof new year resolutions! I'm no exception!
I have a LIST! Haha!
Well when babe say to me that we can't have the best of both world, my heart wad sighing.
Perhaps last year the sacrifices I made wasn't enough to make it through... Well.. Oh well...

I've one main goal this yr. The focus is me.
Yes. Me. I want to be a new me, a better me then the previous few years.
Shan't list down my long resolutions just in case it might b so boring lol!

First thing first! I'm so gonna freaking get my driving licence nail down on 3rd Jan!
I freaking must pass! Cash is so impt to me I can't have the extra to do it for tge same thing again!
Yea, everyone pray for me that the car would be controlled, road would be empty, weather would be kind, drivers would be patience and inspector would be a passer!
Lol passer? Just freaking pass me okay!

This year korkor is in uk and I'm telling him we misses him!!!

09:45




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="