<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 11, 2010
♥; Eat Pray Love


Caught this movie with extreme excitment on the first day of preview.

I've felt some part of me in the movie,

It's a very enlightening and inspiring movie.

LOVE the part where they filmed italy, rome and the beauty of italian language and

guestures!

I've the thought of staying overseas for one year just to travel, wrk and play,

discovering the beauty of the world and life!

Immediately after the movie, i told myself i'm gonna get the book the next day & i

did!

I was feeling so light hearted whenever i'm reading the book, my heart would smile

as i recall the scene in the movie while reading.

& WALA! i've got a free 14 day pass to experience classes in true yoga!

Anyone interested to go with me? I'm gonna try hot yoga for sure!


I remembered in the movie there's a scene which was very saddening saying something

like:

" the only way to stay happy is to be together as there's no need to experience the

misery of seperation "

It's so sad, a couple been living in a stale relationship can only be happy by being

tgth but yet they ain't happy, but the only way for them to be happy is to be tgth

to stay away from the misery of seperation....



There are times when we feel lost,

i feel lost of what i want, what i want in the future, what i aim to do, what's my

plan, there's no vision and nothing that i am able to look forward to...

Is wad i'm in now the way i want it?

I seem to be able to live without certain ppl in life,

it's sad but it just showed the fact when reality, it is evident.

I've become a person who has no passion to marvel about anything in life now...

Dancing is my escape to rekindle my passion in life,

yet at times it just made me drop real hard.

21:30




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="