<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 23, 2010
♥;
Nightmares of everything related to work woke me up almost everyday.

My mind seemed to be very tense about work. Dammm...


My first time up to henderson wave ytd, awesome place!

Ice, junhao n me just lie there n fell asleep gradually, it was so comfortable.

I was staring at the sky, trying to comprehend whatever in my mind - but my brain

was just too lazy to get wrking.


Everyday i wake up, prepare for wrk, wrk, get home shower & sleep n wrk again.

A breather after work is wad i need.

I cant seem to get along extremely well with anyone in my work place.

I think i'm afraid to trust anyone fully, i'm always the quiet character who sit &

listen.

After wrk, i just need someone to listen to my blablabla... haha but most of the

time, there's no one & after some time i just forgot abt it n my blablabla

disappeared.

Should i start placing trust in ppl who i'm wrking with? to become real friends?


I feel like i've become such a monotone person & i'm disliking it.

Money issues just freaking fustrate me.

00:19




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="