<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
♥;
Now I can't seem to sleep :( after night shift my body tuned to it already.

Ytd had the last night shiftn went papr assessment, had lovely big breakfast w kaka jeantte n zoom home to sleep for 3 hrs before heading

Ris calton hotel for the rumba performance for some spore netwrking conference event.

Took some time to do my hairdo n makeup n zoom, unexpectly the time fr our dance moved forward,

everything was in a rush again! Always like this....

Anyway I felt I enjoyed the performance, was nervous before entering the stage n as usual he would ask me to eat up the ren,

lol maybe it's helping?

I feel this time I'm not dancig alone, wonder if he's still dancing Alone lol!

A few min on stage n we were done! Super duper fast!

The feeling I felt n I guess we all felt was fantastic!

Somehow when Rene was briefig in the salon I felt kinda touched for no reason, feels like tearing for joy or something, there's really a bond

Feelin kida thing..


It's been so long since I performed on stage for an event :)

most enjoyable thing and experience to have!

Sometimes nevertheless, I'll feel inferior when ppl talk abt him dancin with his salsa partner.

She's instructor level, I'm just a dancer w no firm foundation though, too big of a gap.

Everything is unpredictable, now I'll jut cherish n be grateful that I can still dance n still have a partner.

02:25




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="