<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 24, 2010
♥;
Arggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't help but rant it out early in the morning!

Just ended my first night shift n my morning really made me sian half!

It just irritate n piss me off when ppl could just easily say things that made me seem as I I've done nth at all!

Fuck!

Arreggghhh!!!

Ppl could just see the surface without looking at the effort!

Freaking pissing me off !

My chest is so filled w Sian-ness n alot of uncomfort,

I shall be good n ignore!

Learn frm angelynn, just ignore!

Yes, that's what I'm gonna do!

*breathe in*

Phewwwww...

Okay I'm fine now, just got to let it out.

Shan't let ppl of no importance to me affect my peaceful morning.

Good morning everyone,

& good night for me :)

09:06




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="