<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
♥;
It was peaceful,

just when I thought everything I figured out had made sense,

it turned out the other way,

I seemed so silly.

Somethings I still stand firm with my opinions,

it's couldn't get through to the party how I think cos I couldn't figure out how to explain,

it's really an ugly truth to face,

I'm stronger to face it this time I felt,

I wish things could be simplier but it's no longer the same,

it's harsh reality I got to learn to face,

this time,

You really wake me up from my ideas,

no matter how beautiful things can be,

there's always a crack to be found.

It's especially hard to take it frm your love one,

a lesson learnt.

02:21




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="