<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 15, 2010
♥;
Sometime I wonder too much

sometimes I felt I'm alone

sometimes I realize things are different

sometimes ppl don't understand

sometimes I feel selfish

sometimes it's not up to my expectations

sometimes I compare

sometimes I comment

sometimes I need a rest

sometimes I need a friend

sometimes a lover

sometimes a slow dance

or other time a fast hot dance

sometimes I wonder how much I've appreciated

Sometimes I didn't get a chance to apologise

sometimes I cry

sometimes I felt helpless

sometimes a little scare

sometimes just insecure

sometimes take things for granted

sometimes I choose to ignore

sometimes I neglect

sometimes I feel confused

sometimes indecisive

sometimes a little shy

sometimes small little guestures makes me happy

sometimes I miss those laughters

sometimes I lost myself

other time I don't feel like a normal girl

sometimes I forgot bt happiness

Sometimes I just dontknow how to get things right

Sometimes I don't know what to say

just sometimes ...

So many sometimes...

04:07




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="