Friday, February 05, 2010
♥; just letting things go by the flow
I knew something gonna happen after that day ended.
And it really happened, faster than i expected.
I was taken back when he told me he wanted to join the salsa comp with a new
partner tt night.
in my heart i was extremely reluctant yet "ok lo" came out from my mouth.
It wasnt a very good feeling, not a single bit.
I'm not one who likes to say out what i truely feel, bad habit isn't it?
Girls are selfish, yet i do not want to be so selfish.
I've no rights to be that way too.
Letting him go bcos i'm not good enough in various dance aspects was the best reason
to comfort myself.
Partnership is like a relationship, when there are barriers, it's either stay or
fall.
Assurance doesn't seem to wrk.
I've said my piece, he spoke his, since his decision are made, i respect his.
It felt extremely insecure, i'm letting things go with the flow, no matter what
happen in the future, i'm in part of the responsibility, let's mark this day.
4/2/2010
..................................................................................
Wed night just made me feel so upset,
besides what happened earlier on, dear told me he would not be coming on sat.
i know he didn't mean that way, i know he definitely support me no matter what.
i know... i just... know yet.
I'm letting things go by the flow
..................................................................................
I understand that things will not go the way i want.
no matter what i say... the thoughts i have.. and the emotions taking me over.
I'm just thinking too much.
"dun think too much" might just be the antidote.
..................................................................................