<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 17, 2009
♥; Ice cream...
Yes I do feel like eating chocolate mint ice cream now,

my mind is like 2 fries entangled?

Anyway today was a lesson learnt...

Sometimes I feel so embarrassed of my low IQ?

Sigh.. Grace grace got to be more street smart...

It just feel weird,

Hopefully things will not turn out like weird too..


Yes n finally ytd I get to go sentosa chill...

Clubbing at night was quite alright,

Feel so tired right now.


I miss dear dear alot :(

Hopefully we'll get to meet this week w/o disappointment

I want a big big hug from him! ;)

Labels:


19:02




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="