<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 24, 2009
♥; i think being a nerd is good too!


I just realised I was a nerd in primary school~
(conversation with one of my pri school classmate)

Dane: What you doing now?
me: studying for exams lol
Dane: lol! You? You gotta be kidding me..
Dane: Joking...Your the studying type I remember lol
me: lol i only study during exams la not nerd
Dane: lolz whats wrong with being a nerd...
Dane: you were one! I remember!
me: lol really? haha
Dane: yesh yesh

I wonder how's nerd no.2 doing, guess he's showering his fatherly love to his little baby girl =)
Argg so sweet...

15:39




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="