Monday, August 31, 2009
♥; friendship day! haha!
Was raining so heavily in the morning,
Seems like today SUNDAY was a friend gathering day! =D
Brunch at Fullerton "Jade" restaurant for dim sum buffet with marcus =)
Was my first time eating in fullerton hotel actually, the dim sum was really nice,
ambience and service was good too.
Had a great time chatting and it's has being a long time since we last meetup haha.

Dinner with my family and went to sign up new plan for my phone line.
Purchased a new phone!!
Last night was browsing through all the phones to see which wan i like,
was deciding among Nokia E71, Sony W995, Sony X1 and iphone.
Asked many friends for phone recommendation and opinion and finally....
So who won the fight???
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Iphone!!!!!
I'm bloody excited with my new phone now! Arhahaha!
I feel so technical idiot lo. =( sigh.
I'll lurve my phone, dun think i'll regret buying this.
So cool... then i can watch video, surf the net and everything else that are making
me so excited!
WEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!
BK cant wait to play my phone too lol!
Affterwhich,
SUPPER with my girlfriends, I haven meet them for very long.
Prata & chi chat =)
So great to see them =)
.....
Tml i'm going for job interview =)
♥ GRACE ♥
grace_xinjin@hotmail.com

>
="
L♥OVE.
DEE-SIRES.
# Digital camera