<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
♥; zip my mouth
"A joy shared is a joy made double."

I totally feel this way.

A simple sentence yet it says it all.


I shall not grumble much.

It has been rather monotone recently,

rather stress & everything but generally i'm still doing quite alright.

As always, I'm late or either reach school on the dot.

Cant seemed to focus much.

Human & human relationship isn't getting any better.

Or perhaps I can't seem to get the rope of socializing still.

It is an important skill in life, I know, BUT ___________.......


Even the way U speak is very important,

Miss Gwen told us a story bout her incident & taught us that documentation & tactful

way of speaking is very VERY important in life.

Whether it's in nursing or other job scope, it's all the same,

you could be a scapegoat anytime down the road even when things happened few years

back.

*Shivers down the spine*


The thought of being a Staff Nurse with the hospital uniform & name tag saying

outloud that you are a SN is just scary.

Responsibilities are so much, serving medication, documentation ect ect...

Especially when it concern a life.

My career direction is still not clear, many of my classmates are bonded,

they have at least a fix path to go through,

for me? I'm really not sure if I will like to work in the ward or rather,

if I could tahan working as SN for 1 year in the ward.


It's just like in half a year time i'll be graduating.

I'm scare....

& I bet when I start working, my connection with friends would slowly disappear due

to the "unusual" working hours.


I really admire some nurses who are really knowledgable.

In school, so far i think I really admire Mr Arron.

He's really knowledgable, always asking "why" & answers from him would amaze us.

No wonder he's an A&E nurse previously.


Exam time table are out.

This fri having skill & theory test, whole junk of words to read

& I've not done a single thing. I cant seem to focus.

I must pioritize!

After the August 1st competition,

I'll dance lesser, i promise.

& Dad want me to take up driving asap~~

Labels:


22:38




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="