<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 26, 2009
♥; Sunday sunday~~
It's sunday! = rest day?

No. Tml is my skill lab test!

ETT insertion, ETT suctioning, CVP measurement~~~

I hope I'll get suctioning cos tt's wad I practiced more LOL.

Hopefully I'll get a nice lecturer tml & pass the LAST skill test I'm having.

Attachment dates are out!

Happy news: 6 weeks holiday before the start of 6 weeks attachment.


Friday finally get my theory paper done & over with,

hell, I dun wanna see my results this time round =(

Hopefully it won't be so bad that it'll pull my GPA down.

BF came to fetch me after my paper & went Suntec to walk ard,

craves for Subway at midnight so bring me to Cine makan =)

Last min decision to catch late night movie since we were there,

"The Hangover" was a movie I heard from Marie which she said was very nice.

Decided on that & hell, it was damn freaking funny!!!

It shouldn't be missed man =)

Classic with the tiger & chicken LOL.


Saturday had to do project & joined BE in eveing,

S&G dance practice with Xiang,

Mock practice, many thing went wrong, sigh =(

I'm not myself last night.

19:02




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="