<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
♥; Amazing Saturday~ 11 July is my first step of achievement =)






Malaysia on 11 July for competition, this time round it's Grade C ( chacha rumba jive) non- stop.

Phew was so nervous~! Am really very very happy tt xian siang & I got into top 3 & li fang & azri got champion~! Woohooo~
Totally amazing... like a dream lol.

Of cos I want to thank my partner =) Become more man on that day liao lol anyway still have to work harder to be better. Special thank to MISS weilin! So glad I've Li fang along with me, it would be dam boring if u're going competition like alone with your guy partner, isn't it? LOL

Some sneak preview for the photos, more to come =)

Lack of sleep & my tongue & throat is hurting big time now. B-U-S-Y from today onwards, lunchtime performance test projects all the jazz, I'll endure & get through it~!

Take care my friends =)

01:29




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="