<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
♥; Is it a good thing or bad?
With Cheryl & Xian Siang shopping around Bugis area,

bought nth in the end =X

Sunday bought a hard disk & my paycheck for one day work was gone * Fast*


Lesson earlier was not very easy,

showed our chacha & rumba plus also jive club routin to Gladys,

didn't do as well as usual,

time spent teaching on jive basics was quite abit,

my basics! I'm bad at my basic, I must train it before my next lesson with her,

it's getting stressful.

Siang was quite fast in catching steps,

I'm quite slow in catching steps today,

*SIGH*...

So glad Pauline, xian siang & Li fang was there,

i must grow stronger & not be affected easily by ppl's words.

=(

I CAN DO IT!


I ate ice cream 2 times today.

initially i felt happy so i ate,

the 2nd time is to cheer meself up...

it helps alittle i guess,

i must overcome all these problems...

now i feel so sinful.


In the bus on the way home, thoughts were flowing through my mind,

why am i so easily affected? Sigh...


I feel so tired.

It's school for project & dance tml.

Projects are killing me,

but I don't mind dancing the whole day...

Labels:


23:42




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="