<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 16, 2009
♥; Night mares~
Damn full right this moment~

Just came back from dinner with family, had crabs! It's been so long since i taste

crab lo.. you know? it's crab. LOL.


At the same time a little upset & disappointed cos I'm unable to stay in shawn &

gladys dance studio to watch the partner matchmaking session.

Worry for cheryl & venalie's results but girls I'm sure it'll be okay =)

Heard tim & peiru joined too =) heee. U guys will surely be great too =)

I want to go S&G next sat i dun care lol. I've not been there since the competition

last ended & today I've made an improvement cos I was just outside the studio today

LOL.

Next week, will be INSIDE.



I've been having nightmares almost everynight lately.

I've had only like 4-6hr sleep everyday & each time i sleep or nap i'll see images.

I had rather weird dreams last night, somewhere in school & there's this man who

look really scary & weird running after me like some monster & all i can go is run

non-stop. I really don't like the feeling of being chased after by somebody.

The other one is even more weird, i entered a shop & realised the staff there were

all from 'foreign bodies' & what they are selling is so their style, I dunno why i

dreamt of that but ya...


Was totally hectic & drained,

worked till 1am + at cafe ytd, told Mis Anne which made me feel kinda bad but I

really cant withstand the stress & everything anymore.

saw many friends =)

Serene was the 1st, followed by marcus & sean ong ( oh he's got long hair now!) &

lastly jiemei & wy's bf too =) It feel so great to see good 'old' friends =P

I cant stand taking in second hand smoke any longer, it make me feel n&v.


Only had 4hr sleep last night as 9am got to be in school.

Conditioning for abs, butt & thigh was good, my body aching already.

Azri lead the class today & monday would be my turn,

yet to insert nice songs to my psps, i find it rather troublesome to insert things

in & out psp lo lol~ lazy girl~

1st lessons with juniors was not too bad, hope would be better.

Weilin's technique class today, learn all the theory part & techniques for chacha,

details can really make a real lot of difference ~! THANK YOU WEILIN =D


=( I kinda lost the touch of spinning, my spot turn is so so bad =(

oh man, when it comes to teaching turns, i wouldn't wanna be embarrassed.

Xian siang must help me to train better man~ & JIVE basic...

Azri & lifang had completed their jive routine~ =) I think i'm taking class next

month already, got to get the cheorography fast.


Monday is my skill assessment & I'm really very worried!

Hopefully I don't get CLC , i would love to get rubbing~!
*PRAY PRAY*

Labels:


23:04




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="