<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 16, 2009
♥; mamamia


*_*

On a lighter note, Great singapore sales is coming!

I'm so tempted to shop like a crazy woman if i've got the ability to LOL.

There're so many things tempting me out there,

Great singapore sales ~!

Let me list down some of the things I want to get slowly slowly through out the coming months if I can :

- Hard disk
- SK 2 magical water facial treatment
- really good comfortable pumps & slippers~my blng bling pump open it's mouth le =(
- Set of body lotions
- Perfume ( want to get something that can remind ppl of me lol! )
- Backpack & shoulder bag
- New set of makeup
- Big Waist belt & belt
- Good pair of nice ear ring ~ didn't wear ear ring for quite long if u realised lol
- Jacket/ Cardigen
- Dresses & shorts
- More nice tops & bottoms
- Bangle.ring.necklace.hairband
- formal wear too!
- a good pair of jeans
- bikini~!

Wee.. so many things on my list. I've to work for wad i can get =D

I've patience to get these slowly on my own i'm sure =) HEE HEE!

It's just a matter of time =D

If u have so many things under your "want" list too, jia you & wrk for it, you're

not alone !lol


the tired face of me :

*Phew*

23:47




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="