<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
♥; I think I should feel happy =D
There's something for me to feel happy about today =)


If only the director list were implemmented since year one I would have got 2 certs.

Nevertheless, I'm really happy that i've got into director list for my previous

semester results. My hard work do pay off, though it's not really something very

great to celebrate about cos I think SHS standard for director list is lowwer than

the other schools. I do feel happy =D

Congrats to Cass, Eunice, Fahana, Feng ling & Erni too!

At least this made me feel that I dui de qi zhi ji, despite committing too much time

in dancing, at least i maintained my results =)

Is this considered an achievement?

I guess to me, it's a YES!~

My fellow classmates, you guys did well too =) Don't give up okay~!


YVONNE gave me a shock today.

Dun faint on me again~~ Please take proper meals everyday ok?

I think we must force you to eat ar lol. Must take care!


Congrats to WEILIN!! She came back from Korea grade A latin competition & had really

good results! =)

We'll always support you, you know it =)

Now, Lifang & Azri are taking jive lessons to proceed to grade C for August

competition. I think Xiang & I would like to consider proceeding to grade C for the

time being due to several factors.

Cheryl & Venalie are looking for partners for August competition, really hope they

can find one very soon cos I can see they really wanted it very much =) We'll be

competing on the dance floor then =)

Now, it's back to basics & training. (starting soon)

I want to join August competition~! Am just not prepared for grade C, I cant

Jive yet =( shall see how it goes~


Just received email from Rene rene bout the sudition for NYP musical. =(

I got work, cant make it. HOW>? Really want to take part in it.


Projects are bombing me.

I'm trying to take it easy =D

One step at a time. Breathe.

I want to thank my group members~!

Kaka- fahana. Siao eh- Cassandra. 3pm lunch- ChenJing. & bad girl Thiviya.

All the past 2 years were great working with them ^ it's our final year doing

projects already. Previouly in yr 1 we had Christopher, it was always fun with him

around.After he left, we were great tgth too =) Let's enjoy working with one another,

it might be our last time already, who knows, we might not be able to meet after we

go for our attachments in sem 2. So sad =(

Recently I've not been doing my job in finding information well, i'll get back my

usual gear asap.

Hope our FYP would be a blast! *A* man! LOL!

Anyway, a BIG BIG HUGGG to you girls!!


I'll try to date my jiemei out when I've got the free time =)

Sorry, am kind of busy. =( Miss you all~!

21:47




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="