<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
♥; Cancer
Cancer is so SCARY~

Recently i've been having lectures on caring of cancer patients & realised that

everyone & anyone can get cancer.

It's just in us & waiting to outbreak when the time is right.

In every 4 people 1 will have the possibility of getting cancer.

Lung cancer is rising in both male & female.

Smokers, quit early if you wan to prevent increasing your risk of getting it.

It's really scary~

I cant really stand taking in second hand smoke especially working at the cafe.

I feel as if I'm gonna die early soon~!

The smell & everything make me feel like vomitting...

I don't wanna get lung cancer =(



Ladies, breast cancer is always increasing in females & it's the most common

cancer for females.

Advice is to either do self- examination every month after your menese or go for

checkup for early detection =D

You can find informations on self breast examination online, it's easy!
.........................................................................


My time schedules are so tight almost everyday,

how sad

someone said to me: huh then isn't it very sad, you don't have time to do shopping &

time for yourself to relax?

Hmmm...

anyway I've no cash to do shopping so it's alright.

I've to work to earn extra cash.

committment in ballroom club & responsibilities increased, so must know my stuff

well to be able to teach. ( it's tough... ) little stressful? I think so.

school projects & tests are squeezing my braincells.

Lack of sleep & feel tired almost everyday.

Don't have the braincells to think of shopping for the time being~~~

Haha.



Oh man.... Monday is my assessment date.

How fast!!! My god. totally not prepared.

I better start reading CBT now.

21:30




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="