<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 16, 2009
♥; Random facts about me...
1. I like night time. So quiet & peaceful.

2. I love milk & i wish to grow taller by drinking more! =D

3. I love to eat alot of vegetables. So healthy right? LOL

4. Ice cream & cupcakes are my 'cheer-me-up' favorites.

5. I love mango pudding with NATA DE COCO! oh so lurve it!

6. My usual drinking order would be Green tea, so u know ar. haha. don't forget to

give me 2 straws!

7. I don't eat mayonnise ( or however u spell it), ginger, prickles & spring onion.

If u help me order food rmb ar~ LOL.

8. I'm quiet when I cant find anything to talk about.

9. I'm not a deep thinker tt's why i cant think far always.

10. I'm unsure about my future & i'm really worried!

11. Angry face from me? Rarely seen. The most when i'm angry i would not speak to

you, cold war? Unless i'm super angry i would flare up i guess.

12. I'm a very shy lady =)

13. Would love to learn baking pastries!

14. I cant seem to organise my time well. =(

15. Mood swing is super bad at times. Emotional as well. Beware!

16. Nobody seem to believe i'm FAT! =( today weilin say i've become abit bigger in

size! My arm become FLABBY already la! Too long never train, muscle become

FATS! Tummy fat like siao also.

17. Extremely broke right now. *sigh*

18. I'm a little stressed out.

19. I wish for a good holiday trip.

20. I'm turning 19! OMG!

21. Late queen! Only at times i would be early. haha!

22. I lack socialising skills.

23. Hate mosquitoes! Dunno what's the use of them living! blood sucker!

24. Dislike people who uses vulgarities in every sentence they say.

25. Looking forward for a more happening life.

26. Lurve brands. who doesn't?

Cant think of any more now. HAHA.

01:33




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="