<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 20, 2009
♥; i want a iphone too ~


After playing with Li fang's iphone for several times,

i think it's quite good~ so many functions,

most importantly can put videos & go online ect.

it make me go.........

I want a iphone too! LOL~

Just wait... see if i'm able to save up for it lol!


On a lighter note, first day at work was alright =)

School starting TOMORROW! It's like a huge nightmares!

It's kind of like really stress for me to say i'm in nursing course when people ask.

They would expect so much from you if something were to happen,

I feel like a year 1 student =/

Oh man...


I'm getting really petty nowadays,

i hope to get rid of it for your sake boy.

Bf wanted me to reach 45kg by May,

it sound so fat & impossible to me,

all along i've never hit 40kg, moreover i dun wanna be fatter.

Well boy, I'll try my best to eat alot alot & hopefully i'll hit minimum 42kg just

for you =P

Labels:


00:32




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="