<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 27, 2009
♥; Busy & Tiring...
Last whole week was so super busy for me it made me felt a little breathless.

School, work, clubcrawl, audition, rehearsals, friends, family.

Every single day was packed with tight schedules. Little sleep.

I'm glad Clubcrawl is finally over. It was really fun showcasing our performances.

Salsa, samba, rumba, chacha, jive...

& I got to showcase with siang our competition chacha routine! =D

Really made my heart skipped so hard as it was a really last min request & luckily we

did not disgrace the club =X

Well, lifang, our costumes finally show up for the 2nd time. HAHA.

After clubcrawl there's still auitions, passdown ceremony & welcome party. (planning

in progress)... Hopefully everything finish faster & can start dance lessons again.


Cafe boss was rather good. She let me rest for the week & start work on coming week.

Phew... thank god she's such a kind soul.


Friday had interview at heart centre. Had a hard time finding my way there with wei

ting. I think i did badly. Sigh. Shall just wait fro the results. I don't like to go

for interviews.


Yesterday & today had a job event performance (Synchronised swimming)/

Rather fun though we're been laughed at. Good experience. Luckily we survived though

we only had 2 rehearsals.

I'm really feeling very very sorry. I actually forgotten to tell mich i was unable

to join them for slumber party cos last min had to work. I'm sorry to disappoint!

Was so busy till i forget things.


Last night only met dear for dinner after work. KFC got this new strawberry banana

drink which was rather nice! Was feeling bloody tired after work that i feel i

have difficulty walking. Was so sleepy that i cant keep myself from closing my eyes

when i was on the bike. Had to force myself so hard to be awake cos i know if i'm

not, it would be really dangerous. Knock out when i reached home. The earliest

sleeping time for me: 10;30pm. =D


I've not enough time to rest & sleep.

It's another week... I'm doing last min school work.

Missed few lectures last week. Tomorrow do hand scrubbing again. It's so obsessive~!

I'm going to learn driving soon~ anyone want to learn tgth?



My right feet third toes nail came out on wed =(

Now, my left feet third toe nail is coming out soon =(

Why my toe nails keep dropping out?

So ugly...


Exhausting week, hopefully it would be better...

Drained out. Night.

Labels:


00:37




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="