<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
♥; Surprise Surprise~~!!
Breakfast with Ah jun at garden Mac this morning, ever since my stomach feels weird,

I guess it's the egg from Mac that made my tummy make weird sound. He's flying back

tonight again, afternoon meet up with him again & it's the first time i went into

national museum. I think I like the place~!

The design of the building & stuff , it's a great place for photoshooting too~!

I love this shot~!



A few other shots:





Night time meet the girls to shop for esther's birthday present, had dinner at sakae

& bought Agnes' B wristlet for her. It was really lovely. Her birthday cake was a

BUTTON EGG made of chocolate & we

surprised her like totally when the clock struck 12am earlier. Details I'm lazy to

type it out but it was really fun to do so when u could see your friend was really so

surprised & happy =)








HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER~!

Hope you like the gifts & all =)

PS: Sorry ar, lol we made u feel so sad the whole day lol! It's all worth it for the pleasant surprise =)

02:55




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="