<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 20, 2009
♥; my heart aches...
I dunno what's wrong with me too...

always digging up things that past & not asking on the day things happened on itself.

i guess it's just my habit i had - a BAD habit.

It just came across my mind & I wanted to know the reason so I burp it out,

I think i did make thing turn bad.

My heart aches when having the conversation through the phone,

I didn't know, didn't realised how you have been feeling,

I didn't know how to help/ make you feel better.


Upon some reflection, it's my BAD too.

I've not taken into consideration how you feel,

what you had been going through,

& I'm demanding much.


I want to help make things better.

02:39




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="