Sunday, March 01, 2009
♥; my emotions really flatuate~~~~
Yesterday dance practice in school
-recap salsa ( hell, i dun know a thing)
-competition routine practice ( kinda not the usual us =( alittle nervous i guess )
Arab street to get the stones to add on to my costume.
these stones are expensive ar, 1 small packet 144 stones is $15.50.
The seller really earned quite alot from the group of us~
S&G dance studio for dance night practice.
It wasn't going very well for today's practice,
*sigh* =(
Was a little dishearted & demoralised after the whole night.
Took a bus to AMK & on the way there i tried to clear my thoughts,
meet dear for late 'dinner',
was cheered up by his presence & put those thoughts aside.
Watched 'made of honor' & 'stardust' on his little LG portable dvd player LOL
I like 'stardust' lol!
it's been Raining & raining recently =(
& time flies whenever i'm with dear.
This eveining when dear bike me back he made me wear this kuku raincoat,
so ugly & he keep laughing at me =(
Why must it rain???
Well,did not say out my thoughts to anyone until today i spoke to xian siang to make
things work better.
P.s: dear i didn't tell u bt my dance affair prob cos i dun feel the need to say it =)
Realised recently I don't like the feeling of farewell,
as in not really farewell 'farewell' but more like when friends meet up & got to
say 'bye' that kind.
Will somehow feel upset inside. is it silly??
FUNNY!!
it's the first time i heard that my prob is that i'm too poilte.
LOL. so that's my prob. I'll try to be less poilte to xiansiang as an exception lol.
haha!
Okay.
I'm racing against time.
Sat is the mock competition, nervous.
14 march is the actual competition.
I feel the intensity =/
I wish my best friend would be here to see it but well morale support helps too =)
Labels: not looking forward to tml~