Sunday, March 22, 2009
♥; friday is muffin day~
Went to my part time bf - Eunice crib on friday to bake banana muffins!
It was rather fun & I lurve to see the muffin puffing up in the oven.
The outcome was rather good, very fragrant & tasty =D
Slacked at her house till 6plus.
Later that night meet up with my boyfriend,
went to marina south, was rather a nice place~!
But the mosquitoes are just destroying it ~~ARGH~
Head to town for movies~
I didn't want to watch "coming soon" as it was a ghost film
but my dear boyfriend insisted & bought the tickets!
So we watched a funny film " Paul Blart: Mall Cop " which was really rather FUNNY~
to relax first & went on for the 2nd scary movie " coming soon"...
The ghost is call chaba or chwa i cant rmb & the look is damn gross with that sharp
sharp voice~ Eeeerrr~
However it's not as scary as what I expected but the chaba is really REALLY GROSS &
there's shocking moments which will make u feel fearful when u visualise it.
Booo~!