<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 02, 2009
♥; my new addiction~
I'm addicted to MR Bean soya products~



For the time being, it can cheer me up.

I think I'm gonna try all the different products everyday in KKH.

Tml: Soya ice cream~~





I'm really upset that cosy bay is no longer in operation =(

I was still hoping to go there again,

they have all the silly memories the 2 of us shared...

It's now just an empty shell.






Today:

I felt so clumsy today.

Even taking vital signs & charting down took me so long.

Wrote in wrong columm, had to rewrite everything which was really tedious.

I really wonder how busy it would be when i become a staff nurse.

or rather, prcp at the end of this year.

Blow me away... but making mistakes now is better than later.

Labels:


23:05




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="