Saturday, January 24, 2009
♥; Bee Hoon & mee for my breakfast
Woke up with a really bad dry cough,
real good sleep throughout the night in my cozy bed.
& 2 weeks of IMH attachment ended with a farewell party lunch for our patients ytd,
it was really fast,
I guess I'll miss some of their cute actions,
everything was smooth, nothing bad happened which was great.
Reunion dinner last night at Bedok teochew restaurant was good,
some dishes was not up to expectations though.
& today I'm home, study some materials for exams,
Oh I just got a facebook account since most of my friends are using it,
this is to facilitate easier photo grabbing. LOL.
Many photos not recieved frm friends. =)
It was the first time I'm touching the PS3 in my brother's room,
Yeah, thy bought "little big planet" a game thy claim is very "in" right
now,
It's really CUTE but shall not touch it till exams are over =)

It's just so cool to be in a photoshoot,
I admire those who can come up with great & interesting shoots,
& I envy those who can be in the photoshoots LOL.

I guess I was the last to know bout what happened & all the dramas.
It was rather unexpected & surprising to see all those words from her.
I would not want to comment.
Labels: the feeling of not wanting to do anything