<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 07, 2008
♥; SUGAR BUTTER
Weekends!

After dance practice, Dear house.

I'm so addicted to playing with the beanie LOL.

& he's so irritated with it cos I keep taking frm him LOL.

Wrestling time! Omg. not really. I was like fliped 360 degrees suddenly my head was

facing upside down in shock.

Lol. It was really fun though. =)

& I really hate it when it's all rainy on a weekend.

Mood spoiler.

Cant go to Ben & jerry ice cream festival =(

Dinner at Hans' & it wasn't that great =(

Went to watch Bolt at cathy. It was a rather funny movie.

I bet the 3D effect would be so much better. Too bad no more seats for that.

Clark Quay for some night life walk =)









Labels:


15:25




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="