<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 13, 2008
♥;
So it's 12:41 am right now.

Sitting infront of BK's computer screen, typing this post,

because he's so engaged in his psp games,

told me to give him a few seconds but turned out to be secs +++++++++++++++++

that kinda thing,

he told me to wait for a few secs again...

I think u girls would understand lol.


Completed typing ABC log until day 3 only

shall continue after returning from malaysia.

Abnormal psychology presentation today was rather good =)

It's the last day of school!

Swimming lesson today, rather fun. Stayed back even later with cass eunice jovin &

fadhil,

I get tanned really quick!~

Just need to cut those tummmy fats man, seriously.


Last night meet up with marie for dinner,

was great.

Even later the night went to meet esther tan & ah jun at garden.

I was rather quiet, I guess right now he's already in australia.

Wonder how he's doing right now.

He gave me the 3rd lucky charm doll~ it just so smell like him lol.

everytime when i meet him i'll have this really nice perfume smell on me too

i dunno why, but i like that smell =P


I'm setting off frm my house at 8am later in the morning to malaysia,

yet to pack anything,

& well his few sec is still a ++++++++++++ = mins++++++++++ LOL.

Last post for the time being.


To my boy: take care of yourself & rmb drink more water & eat more fruits,

u know why u need to do so right lol,

Dun torture your little plants, feed them with water,

Stop sticking to ypur psp till u dunno morning/ night lol,

Start exercising, your 8 months promise to me to get back to your 6 pack body eh lol,

Dun eat so much! then later blame it on me that i never finish my food & u always

had to finish them for me therefore u getting fat. -_-

Dun forget ar, think of me of cos lol =X

Okay i know u wont. LOL.but u'll be missed. =D


To ahjun: I guess u've already reached austrlia,

u must be busy unpacking your stuff & settling down everything,

everything is like new, environment ect.

Once u've settled down rmb to keep in contact with us ar,

rmb to use the lavanda & the book =)

u'll be missed =)


To my girls: It's been rather long since i last join u guys due to my busy-ness,

nevertheless, see u girls on sun at KL for shopping! Hope we'll have lotts of fun

there! See u girls soon!


To Weekeng: Early happy birthday siao eh! Sorry I would not be able to celebrate

your birthday with u cos i'll be in malaysia eh =(

Hope u'll enjoy the fun & really enjoy it frm the bottom of your heart =) *CHEERS*


To Farhana: KAKA! I'm not sure if u'll be reading this but ya,

I'm sorry i would not be able to attend any discussion for ICA if there's any,

I've done till day 3 for ABC log though =_= LOL

OKAY! you better take good care of yourself & enjoy your ZOOOO day on monday!


To my dance mates: I'll be missing out lessons & practices & i'll miss u guys =)

When i return must teach me salsa & jive on monday alright? LOL

My gosh, tue is the assessment, 1 day to learn only lol =) Take cares!

Thanks again cheryl mama for the camera!


To eunice (bf): LOL! I'll miss you too bf! haha!

.
.
.
.
.
.

I think i've written too much lol.

I've got so much to pack when i get home later,

dun really know what to pack too.

& yes finally he's done with his psp game.

Alright, I'll be off tml & back on 21 Dec =)

Bye!

00:41




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="