<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 29, 2008
♥; Sick bug following me~
Past few days had been kind of sick.

Vomiting non stop frm thur night to sat which was dread awful.

All I could do was sleeping & lying on the bed to feel better.

I felt so weak there & then,

puking out whatever tt enter my mouth.

After seeing the Dr on sat night,

it was so much better.

Still, feeling giddy & nausea real easily.

Today was much better though,

missed dance today again & tml got to go for the assessment.

How would I fare?

Sometimes,

the other side of me wanting to escape.



It's only when one falls ill,

one will be able to see who is sincerly concern.

I really miss the presence of a friend.

Whenever I'm unwell physically or mentally,

he would always be there encouraging me.

Nevertheless, I'm glad my boy was beside me.


On my way to school today,

drove past some secondary school & the kids all seemed so joyous,

made me miss my secondary school life a little.


2 more days to 2009.

Got not much of a feeling to it,

except knowing the fact that I'm gonna be in year 3 & soon graduating,

thereafter entering the work force.

It's kindda scary when all these become so fast.


Just would like to clear up some stuff before 2008 end,

it's becus I just saw a post regarding me being forgotten.

Did not want to say much at first but I guess...

I would like to clear the air & not to be mistaken.

Yes I understand on that particular day it's my fault for calling too early,

never thought of how exp it is for u to answer the call.

I just waited, i understand. Until u called me back & stuff & we met at the Pavilion

coincidentally.

It's the least bit of politeness for me to inform my parents before joining u girls.

You couldn't imagine how excited I felt when I met u all,

I tot u all would wait for me but

I went back down to look for you all but were out of sight.

Therefore I started calling but no answer, perhaps it's exp tt's why - i tot.

So I was like alright.. it's okay. Then u called back saying u were all preparing to

head back hotel & would be going some club/pub later the night & would tell me

the place again. I was alright with that & waited & waited...there wasn't any reply

after a long wait & I tot well, it's alright. Guess u girls were prolly too

engrossed in the fun & perhaps forgotten bout me. I was alright just perhaps a

little upset that maybe I was kinda forgotten.

Perhaps it's just all the wrong timing.

Yup that's what I got to say, it's not that I did not went back to find u girls.

Hmm. Yup I guess it's all done & over.

Saying it more would do nth at all isn't it. =)


Thanks to those for all the concern these few days =)

Really appreciate it.

Labels:


23:13




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="