<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 26, 2008
♥; No good No good~
I've been puking for at least 4 to 5 times today

Totally awful~

Last night's puke continues today.

Shouldn't have eaten so much ytd & it wasn't digested very well in my stomach =(

Not been feeling well since I came back to s'pore.

Tue started to have chills & fever after going marina square with Hongwei, OoH & he

drive us there =)

So night time went Dr.

Took some pills,

Wed took once in the morning & started to have giddyness,

decided to stop taking bcos it's christmas eve & i'm meeting my girlfriends.

Because of that I had to take some nap & ended up being there late =(

Exchanged our gifts =) Yet to recieve from yingqi =)

Meet my boy after that while they went pubbing & since I'm sick I cant drink also.

Alright...

Thursday. I can feel pressure in my eyes quite badly.

& today~ I kept puking.

=( I want to get well real soon.



Oh I love my christmas gifts =) from gfs & BK!

& boy~ I didn't expect you to really get that dress I really wanted =)

It was really great. Moreover, I've only described it to u & u got the exact piece i

wanted =D


I'm glad to hear from Ah Jun too!

& his new lyrics =) Hope you're doing well over there =)



Yeah I'm done with my 14days of ABC log finally.

Just viewed my attachment schedule.

Realised there's a pharmacology mock test on coming wed =X

Suddenly again I feel so many things coming...

Oh no~

Labels:


20:11




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="