<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 08, 2008
♥; =)
Yesterday was a mood dampen,

I guess it still is today.

Pouring cats & dogs.


Well, my mood was really 360 degree turned upside down ytd.

Just about to go out & it started raining.

Bk cant bike over cos it's raining,

when my area stop raining,

his area started raining.

Is it fated or what?

& I didn't get to eat my cupcakes.


Went down to Ps meet mich & hui for dinner.

Est & Ah jun joined in later,

chat ard.

Wed date I'm still not confirmed,

hopefully I can make it.


Feeling kinda tired.

Washed up & jump into my cosy bed =)

No photos.

10:28




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="