<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 30, 2008
♥; Sunday~


My head hurts now =(

Exhausted physically & mentally.

So many things not done.


I think I have anxiety disorder. Lol.

Very 'Kan jiong' bout things.

Things that people seem not to worry so much but I just hope to get it done asap.


Meet up with my girls earlier, Haji lane flea market.Town.

Money really play a very IMPT part in reality life.

If only I were rich. So many wants, necessity & desires.

Didn't attend dance lesson in the morning.

I was all prepared, ready to go out.

But was feeling very unwell,

both mentally & physically.

=( I'm sorry Xian Siang. Couldn't practice with u ytd.


Evening met Roxanne at vivo!

She look as good as before & a new date for her =)

& all her non-stop bickering with my dear. LOL.

It was so her. gIRL-OH-GIRL~

Boon Kiat eating BK. Lol.

My bf keep saying he's very 'ke lian'.

It just made me laugh non-stop. It sounded so funny to me!

& still is!

I lurve my boy.

Let's try to fufill our future plan =)


me= Emotionally not v well these days.

Think going SALT soon lol.


I'm guilty for spending $$ I shldn't be spending.

So I'm gonna eat bread for my whole week.

Poor girl.

=(


Oh no & dance proper for dec & jan has shifted to every mon & tue.

Bet it'll be dam tiring.

Both days end at 6pm =X


Hais... feeling bit mixed inside.

How to put it? How to say it? Am i too over-worried?

Labels:


21:28




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="