<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 02, 2008
♥; it's 11:27 now
Watched this just now:
OMG! Watching this movie make me & bk feel like vomitting!!
As it was recorded by a camera man in the movie, it was rather jerky as u see the camera
moving here & there which made us felt so giddy.
Rather gross. Long introduction. Quite scary. Abrupt ending. Not for the faint hearted.
I still have the nausea feeling since I left the movie about 7pm.
Moreover we were sitting like the 3rd row from the front.
Quick shopping.
Dinner at Kfc when I actually tot I was eating quite healthly for past 5 days, I felt so unhealthy
now.
Bk's back to camp.
We enjoyed our weekend dates =P
Now back to reality,
school work. projects & stretching not yet done!
How dreadful!

Labels:


23:15




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="