<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 09, 2008
♥; I feel so dead~
Die.

So many stuff not done.

Presentation tml.

I'm so dead =X

*Pray hard*



I just feel that I'm not in the schooling mood.

I cant get myself to study. Nth seemed to go in.

Attention span for words are getting shorter.

But I must do it.



Dance reheasal ytd.

Had chat with Lifang jie, can really understand how she feel right now.

The feeling of being "stucked in btw".

I felt that way before also. Awful.

Now i'm glad at least Bk is very understanding.

Nw it all depends on her bf. =(

Hopefully it'll turn out well.



This week didn't have time to meet up friends =( So sorry =(

Hope u girls had a great time mahjong-ing at mich house!



Thanks ahjun for buying me the cupcakes frm clementi!

It's awfulling so-da-licious with the cream inside.

=) I'm sorry this week I'm unable to have dinner w u tgth.



Time with Bk flies so fast each time every time.

Got to get used to it I guess.

We enjoyed those music in that particular shop!!

=)))) It might be our next new interest we'll never know. lol.

Labels:


22:22




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="