<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
♥; Suan Mei does help...
Feeling headache after reading so many words

Preparing for skill assessment test tml!

I'm so nervous. I MUST & WILL pass man!

Awful. Just vomited. Pain in the stomach. Somehow feel a little intermediate pain in my left

chest suddenly.

Guess I ate too much jap peanut earlier [ like the whole big packet + big cup of 2 diff drink]

I'm getting out of control in my way of diet man.

Back to practising my needle skills.

I'll jab the lecturer if she fail me due to their politics!!!

=X

Well done BE for today's lunchtime concert =)

Yea man. 1st time do eyeshadows for my fellow dancers =)

Labels:


22:44




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="