<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
♥; tuesday blues
I'm cant get up on time in the morning! DANG.

thank god today school ended early.

It was a total failure!

Tried making choco truffles but it ended up like shit.

Was so excited but was disappointed.

Oh my brothers bring me so much joy & laughter as he joined me.

LOL. Supposed to mold it into ball shape but we ended up laughing at how 'shit-like' it looked.

I guess I'm just not meant to be in the kitchen kinda girl =X

was still happily thinking of making it for friends~~

HAHA! = though i really wish i could make beautiful yummy pasteries =

*_* & i ended up getting nagged at my mum cos I wasted gas!


Practice was cancelled. Rest 2 days & here I go again!

So much I had to catch up.

I'm missing out in ppl's life.


n' oh Marie & eugene are so cute w their photo whorings.

>_<

I'm drained for ideas.

Labels:


22:12




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="