<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 10, 2008
♥; Potluck~!
Reached home like 4am yesterday, St James!
Well first time experience there.
Hmmm, not much of a comment.
It's just so-so okok only bah LOL.
Had fun with my girls.

I'm so so late for dance this morning!
10am & i reached at 12pm.
I'm feeling so BAD cos . ( but cant help it)
Was rather worn out, feel very weak after a few practice.
& my turning is getting worse, like shit.
OMG! can someone just tell me how to look cheeky & more wild?
I think I'm too introvert to be wild.
I need help for that LOL!



Potluck @ weekeng house.
She cooked tom yam soup! Quite nice & very appetizing.
Cass cooked bee hoon! Had our fruits cocktail deserts by amanda & yvon & all of us were so bloated.
>.<

& Thanks to Eunice & Shi Han for sending me home! =)
If not i'd have to really travel frm woodland back = sososo FAR.
Anyway the car was so COOL, can see the sky from the roof that kind.


If you're the same as me,
like having a bf in NS, well, have to get use to a weekly few hours meetup thing lol.
Bk's schedule is very packed & busy these few week,
I made mine very packed as well,
talk & chats would be lesser as expected,
I guess it's just something I'm so getting to get use to. LoL.
Weekend dates.
& of cos u'll miss him.
& wonder if he has changed ect ect.
I guess it's normal & gotto understand.
Independent might be a good thing too.



Spending most of my time on dance this week.
Now still dance till so sux.
Dec is the month.
Grace JIA YOU!

Getting my school books tml.
3 more days to school =(
I hope I won't be late for dance tml again*opps*

Sleeping time!

Labels: ,


00:00




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="