<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 12, 2008
♥; In Between;
Dance;

Friday night I've bought my costume.
Happy. =D I Like it.
It's expensive but considered cheap as it comes along with many glitter stones.
I guess it's the 1st time I spend so much on something.

I'm lack of confidence & too shy.
Felt discouraged at times.
I'm unable to unleash myself to all those expressions needed.
Expressions! Impt!
Weilin just taught my partner & I some choreo for chacha,
bit dishearted tt I cant pull it off well yet.
=(
I felt so discouraged.
Bit stress, time is running, i got to meet up to expectations.
sometimes I just feel that I'm pulling my partner down.
=(

I'm trying very hard.
I want to achieve something,

sometimes I felt stuck.


& it's pleasant to hear that there will be an instructor coming to teach salsa.


Love;

finally it's another weekend.
So happy to see my beloved dumbo boy.
Sat night at marina saw so many ppl playing those machine which catches soft toy kind.
We had no luck =(
I was hoping for some miracle to happen. LOL.
Too Bad!
Bugis shopping today wit him & finally bought my long skirt I always wanted.
& had my favorite mint choco ICE CREAM!

Time flies & he got to get back to camp again.
I'm really very petty towards him.
& I think that is a bad thing.

Wee.I've got his psp.
HIM: rmb to take care of my psp lei.
ME: wa~ u ask me take care of ur psp instead of asking me tc of myself?!
HIM: ya la, u know how much time I spend on playing the games? rmb tc lei, don't drop it or i'll kill u.
ME: LOL. I dunno. okay dun worry i won't tc of ur psp. LOL.
HIM: okay la.. U must tc of yourself ok, & also shun bian tc of my psp.
ME: lol! see, this kinda bf. lol!

Our weekend dates enjoyed.
To be continue......
He will be missed.
>.<


Social;

Lost some, gained some, maintained some.
Avoided certain issues-- it's a bad thing.
Not resolving anything.

I'm always ignoring facts & hiding/avoiding.

Realised there's someone who knows my character the best still.
-Ah jun.

I'm a disappointment to him.
& to myself.

"have some thoughts grace...."

I'm glad he told me wad he told me.

I've a bad feeling, I'm losing something/someone,



School;

School starts tml.
end at 6pm.
wth.
monday blues.



Beauty;

Lacking sleep.
Pimples.
Dark circles.
Tired physically & mentally.

Busy week ahead.



Labels:


23:13




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="