<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
♥; Healthy day!


OKAY! This is a rare shot people =X

-& tt's my bf's hand!

Lol.



Feel so healthy today,

Ate an apple & went swimming!

&&&&& that weeekeng made me wait outside the complex for 1/2 hr.

I'm early for ONCE! =D

Had Ugly tanlines.

Subway for lunch = HEALTHY! =D



Next, school for dance practice = workout= HEALTHY!

LOL alright shall stop the "HEALTHY' thing haha.

I'm still wrking out on my cha-cha routine, my basics are still not right.

Sharpness, styling, speed, acent & details still in the progress.

My dance partner is so detailed & we'll be like doing the same steps over & over again to get it right.

EXPRESSIONS : the most challenging for me! I'm bad at that! cheeky? bitchy? Hiao? How am I able to do that... someone if u have some 'mi jue' please pass on to me! @_@



& oh I did crunches when I'm home for 1 whole song = HEALTHY!!! (=X LOL!)



Yeasterday went back C4 for wrk, was quite enjoyable & relaxing.

Break time had lunch @ food court & this woman sitting opposite of me was so HORRIBLE.

She actually dug her nose infront of me when I was 1/2 way enjoying my good food ok!

I stared at her but she continued the other nose! DIS-GUS-TING!!

Basic manner also dunno man, wasted her life living up to such an age.



Mahjong @ Mich house after tt.

Dunno how to play but I won the 1st round lol - beginners' luck?



Meeting my girls later for clubbing.

@_@ It may sound Ku-Ku but it's my very 1st time.

It shall decide if i'd ever go back again lol.



Sudden WANTS:

-Pink PSP

- Ipod touch



Hopefully I can wake up for dance @ 8am tml ..

Bye.

Labels:


20:09




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="