Wednesday, September 24, 2008
♥; It's a wednesday!
Been a tired & stressing week, i'm getting tired so easily nowadays.Still not having enough rest =(CONGRATS to Hong Wei & Jeanie! Their baby girl was out on 22 September (my god-daughter-lol!)It was really fast when things are changing & happening quickly-like in a BLINK.Very fast she would be 1 month old already.Yesterday went to visit them at the hospital.Took some pictures-shall update when i upload those pictures =)Baby is really cute & she cry damn loud loh.HAHA! I helped her change her pampers & hong wei was so funny!!Met peiqi, samatha & nurul too... they've all changed much =)&&& I saw sam carrying this black camera! those kind u could hang around your neck & look really professional ones. The urge of wanting a camera was dashing over me like mad but i have my piorities. MUST SAVE MONEY NOW! =(Meetup with Hui the past 2 days - thanks to her. =DWanted to meet the girls for supper de but was too tired =(Hope they enjoyed their supper. I miss their company =xThese 2 days were under school health service & was posted to Peiying primary school.It was really boring, practically nth to do -- stand there & observe.I was really doozing off -_- & my feet were hurting.I think Aisyah was right! We all nurses should keep aside some money & go for some foot massage each month or smth. & tml i would be back in the ward..... =( very no feel to go back after 2 days of free-ness.Friday would be our presentation day. SHIT. Motivate me to exercise more please. Dear brought me to Dempsy hill on Sunday! Had Ben & Jerry ice- cream. U know, i cant resist deserts & especially ice-cream! The inside wasn't as nice as I had expected cos thiri was telling me it was very nice but well, to me, it was just average-- my bf agreed. There were so many rich-man-cars u can see at their carpark-RICH.Labels: I needed u when u wasn't here...i understand.