<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 09, 2008
♥; it's national day today!
I'm feeling sick. sore throat. cough. asthma. for the past one week alright.
moreover throughout my attachment last week... (=_-)
Still in the sick condition & my exams start on coming thursday.
Yet to touch a single thing.. so dead!

3 weeks of attachment is finally over... interesting stuff haapened & in addidtion with my "ku-ku-ness" =X
At times there are so many emotions which could only be kept inside.

I've so many things i wanna update. photos & my joy for my dance performance.
& i'm missing out on so many things cos of my attachment!
It's so tiring working & when u're back home all u wish is to jump into your comfort bed! Like instantly~

It's NATIONAL DAY! Singapore's 43th birthday. A weekend & i'm gonna stay home! pooo... ~
If i'm not sick i think i would be doing some work-out!
Getting fatter & rounder w/o exercising for like soo soo long...
I wish for dance lesson to start real soon!!

Was blog hopping just now. Really missed those days with my girls (weiying.esther.michelle.jasmine.yingqi.huishan.)
Now...everyone is busy including me.
The most is long long once a dinner tgth... i'm missing those movie days.. sentosa days & all~!
Miss those girl-day-out!
I'm drifting from many... sorry~dont' have much time due to attachments as it's really super tiring. I'm trying to make some time after my exams for gathering alright =))

Sometimes i just dunno how to socialize with people. BAD thing man!

For my army boy.
I miss u.
At times i just wish u could be right beside me.
Cheering me up when i'm down.
& u pass your cough to me!! LOL.
I'm really glad u went to see my performance =)

It felt so good to see u yesterday!
But..pooo.. we're both SICK! Down with cough & BAD cough.

Photos will be up after this post =) i'll try lol..

Labels:


15:08




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="