<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 14, 2008
♥;
I'M NOT A GOOD GIRL LATELY!

Just like the picture below.

My brain seemed to have escaped out of my skull.

Cant get my engine started to study at all.

Surfing net, watching dramas & all...

I have ZERO motivation right now.

I don't even feel a thing for my exams.

Is my mind alright?

Seem to have the thought that I'll surely make it.



Look disgusting. I know.



Stairs to heaven of books!

I've so many drugs & pills & diagnosis to study right now.

DREAD IT!



I think i need to catch a nap.

Good night?

18:22




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="