<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 31, 2008
♥;
Feel like going dempsy hill.
heard the place there is nice.

How am i going to spend these 2 weeks?
I'm not sure.
Yet to plan.

I think my brain is a little 'salt'
mood changes like 'salt'
dunno the reason.
Didn't want to tell u cos dunno how to say.
I can be stubborn & really petty.
Angry & irritated for the most unreasonable thing.
Yet the next moment I cant be laughing away or even tearing.
It's really weird.
I don't like to admit that i'm angry when i do.
I don't like to admit that i'm upset when i do.
I don't like to admit that i'm petty when i do.
I just don't like to admit,
i dunno why.
dun ask me why.

I've a best friend & i'm not sure if we are now even considered friends?
things are changing.
i'm facing it.
though it really hurts.
i find it difficult to even have a conversation.
why is this so?
the coldness i felt.
left me numb.





I miss my friends.
I really do.
have they forgotten me?

17:01




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="