<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
♥; 2nd lunch time concert phtos
*Outdated Photos*

The second lunch time concert in school.
I'm in 3 dances- rock&roll, salsa hiphop & rumba!
It was madness during that short winy time to get changed into 3 different costumes consecutively.
Thanks to all for helping me in my quick change =D (i was perspiring like really mad!)
Let the pictures do those talking~~

My favorite picture of the day! HAHA- self love!


=( the buckle came off during rehearsal...

All of us who worked hard for dancing =)

Zoe & cheryl
Alicia&venalie.

Alicia & peiru =)
me with Azri~i look so =_=ugly? lol but This couple look so cute! =)
Lifang jie & julene
I like this photo I took for them! Nice nice??!
HA!!! HA!!!
I look like i have 2 pony tails?with konrad! Cute couple too!

I wish my real eye lashes could be this long lol!
Hazel & yiling

Din & me.
I like this picture !
Look at the difference! lol i think my pose is so ugly--look at alicia's--so happy lol!
Samuel is indeed a carrier!lol! just look! STRONG ar? He still say i'm like paper can throw ard easily 0__0!
xian siang & li fang jie.lol.so cute!
Rumba girls~

After the performance..................
JUMPING time!! Jump jump jump!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~
all the different poses! lol~~
look at the difference! I'm so unglam! lol!

Her sunshine power jump!!

Angela look so nice!
Some poses with my dance partner, Xiao qiang (though not his real name but prefer to call him that!lol.)
Too bad we changed out of costumes cos he went back for classes immediately!
*tada*

Weee~~

HA!
*twist twist*

Last pose for rock & roll...!
So funfunfun...i think we girls have to thank the guys! We enjoy being swinged around but they have to endure our weight..haha!

Labels:


14:40




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="