Thursday, July 10, 2008
♥; Update update
Hello people.It's been a really long time since i update my blog.Have been really very busy busy busy...Right now i'm in my school e-plaza with farhana,cass,chen jing & thiviya. We are finally done with our last project-- statistic blog!! WEeeeeeeeeeeee~~ so now we're free from project stress but clinical attachment stress are on their way coming to us real soon. Apart from this...Mr. bf is now on his way to army camp. Had last breakfast with him in school before he go off-- BIG breakfast! (so long since we both ate that lah~) =(I'm gonna miss him... >.<Kinda sad sad =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Reached home at 3am last night, we had sushi tei (1st time try!) for dinner ytd. It was so super filling & bloated but the food was rather nice lah. I ordered quite abit cos was feeling so super hungry =XI've got a small burn on my leg =( accidently went too near the motor bike exhaust.. really hope the scar would go away even though it's not very big (0,0)Went to collect my motorola V9 from the service store ytd~ (-_-!) went to repair it for 3 times when it was actually brand new & YESSSS! they finally changed a brand new phone for me. HOPEFULLY there will be no problem anymore. If not ar... i will really feel super irritated with them. =XYesterday had lunch time concert in school & had performed for rock & roll dance =)Was kind of nervous & in the state of "blurness" at first lol.Was hoping Mr.bf could make it to see the performance but he overslept...lolx. well was a little shi wang but not exactly lah >.<&& I looked so yellow in the rock&roll costume! haha! Overall I enjoyed the moment with my partner but there's still room for improvements =) JIA YOU!Alright it's the 1st time performing in school ytd & next wed i'll be performing again but for 3 dances -- rock&roll, salsa hip-hop & rumba-- Quick change would be an experience for me lol. Straight 3 dance on the gooo~~ wooo~But so sad =( next wed all my classmates will either be having attachments/ holiday. Nobody come & see my performances =( sad ar... lolx. Anyone free to peng chang? haha =XWas feeling so stressed & tired for the past few days & now finally i can relax a little. Hopefully i'm able to have a little more time for beauty sleep therapy~~&& a good news i heard from missy weiying! gotta tell me more alright =) hee..OK. I announce that i'm seriously so broke right now, I guess i gotta go back to wrk & earn some bucks =( $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I'm having a week of holiday next week before my attachment start soooo date me =0 Ah Jun's birthday is coming soon... hint me on what you want please? HAHA~ps: I heart u.Labels: silly-ness. + dumb-ness ~